Digital Millenium Copyright Act Notice
(IMPORTANT NOTICE: QuickCodes does not store or host any files. QuickCodes is based on user generated content. Users are able to provide direct links to any kind of files which are hosted somewhere else and are publicly available)
QuickCodes respects the intellectual property rights of others just as it expects third parties to respect its rights. Pursuant to Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c), a copyright owner or their agent may submit a takedown notice to us. As an internet service provider, we are entitled to claim immunity from said infringement claims pursuant to the “safe harbor” provisions of the DMCA. To submit a good faith infringement claim to us, you must submit notice to us that sets forth the following information:
NOTICE OF INFRINGEMENT – CLAIM
1. A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner (or someone authorized to act on behalf of the owner);
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
3. Identification of the infringing material to be removed, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. [e.g., unique URL to the file or QuickCodes code];
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party including your name, physical address, email address, phone number and fax number;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material is unauthorized by the copyright agent; and A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
6. Title 17 USC §512(f) provides civil damage penalties, including costs and attorney fees, against any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents certain information in a notification of infringement under 17 USC §512(c)(3).
Such notices shall be directed to QuickCodes's DMCA Agent at firstname.lastname@example.org Please note that any person who knowingly materially misrepresents information in the copyright infringement notification may be subjected to liability, including compensatory damages for all parties harmed by reliance on the misrepresentation.
QuickCodes reserves the right to modify the contents of this page and its policy for handling DMCA claims at any time for any reason. You are encouraged to check back to review this policy frequently for any changes.